Transports from and to airport will be organized with buses. In Pajulahti you don’t need any transportation – all the venues are at the same area.
The invitation letter for the Pajulahti Games 2023 and the 1st entry form can be downloaded from here.
The second entry form has been send to all teams who has returned the first entry form.
Entry and registration for powerlifting and athletics, please check info from the sport pages.
Pajulahti Olympic and Paralympic Training Center is a versatile sports and leisure centre located in eastern Lahti in a scenic location on the shore of the lake Iso-Kukkanen with clean water, just over an hour´s drive from the capital city of Helsinki and twenty minutes from the city of Lahti. Our operations began in 1929. We have a land area of 110 hectares, including both comprehensive sport and accommodation facilities as well as magnificent outdoor sport activities opportunities with lakes, well-maintained jogging trails, lean-tos and woods areas in natural state. Pajulahti provides high-quality education, coaching services, conference services and positive experiences relating to sports and physical exercise to all visitors. Pajulahti is Finland’s only Olympic training centre certified by the Olympic Committee and the Paralympic Committee.
- Pajulahti Olympic Training Center
- Distances Centre of Lahti 20 km, Helsinki 117 km, Kouvola 46 km, Tampere 143 km
- Over 800 beds, 151 hotel rooms, and sport standard rooms
- Extensive opportunities for indoor sports, such as ball game and sports hall, ice stadium, swimming hall and indoor tennis courts.
- Excellent outdoor sports areas, such as the biggest climbing adventure park in Finland, beautiful canoeing routes, skiing trails and jogging trails, disc golf.